Kelley has more than 20 years of experience, both with global professional accounting firms and within industry, including 16 years at EY. Her current responsibilities focus on providing business development support for EY’s Kentucky practice which entails developing strong business relationships with current and new clients.
In addition she co-leads the practice’s Professional Women’s Network (PWN). The PWN network is responsible for mentoring and growing women in the practice.
Kelley is also the current President for Women Influencing Louisville (WIL), a non-profit organization that focuses on issues that are important to women that further support women's diversity. Through this organization, Kelley has had the opportunity to host an annual conference and speaker series events with the goal of helping women innovate, influence and inspire.
Kelley’s civic and professional organization responsibilities also include:
- PTSA Treasurer for Crosby Middle School
- Unbridled Charitable Foundation©, Executive Committee
- Junior Achievement, Company Champion and 17 years teaching in classrooms
- Women 4 Women, Event Committee
- YMCA Volleyball Coach, volunteer
- Professionally: Financial Executives International and Institute for Internal Auditor, member
A Magna Cum Laude graduate of Western Kentucky University, Kelley has a Bachelor’s Degree in marketing and management. She a graduate of the 2007 Leadership Louisville Ignite program and 2009 Bingham Fellows. Kelley was also a Forty under Forty honoree. A proud mother of two children, Evan and Paige, Kelley is married to Greg Bright.
Share this dancer's page on Facebook and Twitter