On SATURDAY, JUNE 15, 2019, the Sandefur Dining Room’s Feed My Neighbor program is hosting a very special event to help raise support and awareness for Louisville’s hungry and homeless.
This charity event is called - LET’S DANCE LOUISVILLE and is based on the hit TV show, DANCING WITH THE STARS, but on a local level. Twelve local “celebrities” will compete in a dance competition for your votes and support.
In addition to dancing, there will be live and silent auctions.
Online Voting Begins March 25
- 6:00pm: Cocktails and Silent Auction
- 7:00pm: Dinner
- 8:00pm: Dance Competition Begins
- 10:00pm: Announcement of Winner
- The Sandefur Dining Room serves approximately 60,000 – 65,000 meals each year.
- Since 2002, homemade soup and sandwiches have been served 365 days a year.
- Our guests are either homeless or working poor. The average age is 41-60.
- The Sandefur Dining Room feeds many families – from babies in strollers to elementary students to young teens.
- Over 380 volunteers a month keep the Sandefur Dining Room operating each day.
- Dare to Care named the Sandefur Dining Room the “Food Emergency Kitchen of the Year” in March, 2013.
- We never close.
For more information or to confirm a sponsorship, contact Maggie Cyphers, 502-657-5222
Thank you to our sponsors!
Maggie Cyphers, Event Chair
Let's Dance Louisvillemcyphers@cathedraloftheassumption.org